About us and the position:
JamesEdition is one of the leading global classifieds sites for luxury real estate, cars, yachts and jets with more than 10 years in the business. We have over the years built a platform and brand that attracts thousands of users every day through a multitude of marketing channels from all over Western Europe, North America, South America and Asia. Now we are looking for someone to lead the future development of our performance marketing efforts as we scale and expand our business into new markets.
For this role we are looking for a superstar. During the previous twelve months we have built a new agile team of individuals focused on transforming our business into a top-class classifieds player. We are headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands but have a fully remote-first culture with employees across the globe. We consider ourselves a modern goal-oriented organization with a flat hierarchy, minimum bureaucracy, high responsibility and remote-first culture (people choose where to work with complete freedom).
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Create and execute a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC), cost-per-acquisition (CPA) initiatives and campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
- Co-ordinating copy and graphics with the design and copy team for paid social campaigns
Your success will be based on how efficiently you can drive seller and buyer leads to the platform, using a combination of paid channels and tactics. You will have significant resources in terms of budgets and martech to reach your goals.
What you get from us:
- The world's largest luxury classifieds platform with strong backing from experienced investors (we have recently raised a multi-million dollar round)
- Global work environment and international team
- Ambitious plans and a startup atmosphere
- Dedicated resources to reach set goals
- Competitive compensation including equity
- Benefits such as unlimited vacation days and possibility to work fully remote
- Any working tools you might need
What we would like to see from you:
- Entrepreneurial mindset and experience from platform businesses, marketplaces, classifieds, eCommerce, or similar
- 2+ years hands-on experience in digital media planning, bonus if marketplace experience.
- Deep understanding of best practices on Google Ads, Facebook ads and programmatic advertising
- Experience with catalogues/feed based marketing and Creative Automation solutions is a very strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Fluent English skills (a second language, such as Spanish or French is highly valued)