We are currently looking for a talented Head of CRM to join our international and rapidly growing team. This role is a unique opportunity to drive direct communication with JamesEdition’s dedicated user base of 300K+ luxury enthusiasts, buyers, and experienced business sellers. We are looking for someone who has the ability to grab the reader in an instant through creative content and copywriting, along with the ability to organise, track and manage our email marketing system and CRM within Customer.io. Reporting to our VP of Marketing, and working with our in-house creative team and product developers, you will be an integral part of the company with fantastic growth opportunities as you surpass our expectations.
JamesEdition is the world’s largest luxury marketplace for high net worth individuals, providing one platform for all of life’s most valuable transactions. A curated collection of the most exclusive items for sale, you can now find one home for a true representation of the best listings on the market from leading international dealers and brokers like Sotheby’s, Christie’s, and Engel + Volkers, Fraser Yachts, Hollman Cars and more. The collection spans across ten different categories including, homes, jets, yachts, cars, jewellery, even private islands; JamesEdition continually ranks as one of the highest websites in search across the globe.
Our team is spread out across Europe, and as a remote-first organization (people choose where to work with complete freedom), we are proud to offer this flexible work-life balance. We consider ourselves a modern goal-oriented organization with a flat hierarchy, minimum bureaucracy, and high responsibility. To elaborate on the role as Head of CRM, please see below for responsibilities and required skills.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Delivers and leads the email department in high quality communications for conversion funnel optimisation and identification of opportunities in new user segments.
- Takes ownership to maintain comprehensive and clean data within our CRM system of over 300K users.
- Develops key strategies to drive retention and end-to-end customer journeys.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with best practices in email marketing strategies to increase engagement rates through A/B Testing, segmentation and other key tactics.
- Solves problems with keen attention to detail, as we deliver a best in class service for our high-end customers.
- Manages bookings in a monthly and quarterly email marketing calendar aligned with our department goals and clients.
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics on a weekly and monthly basis, and is comfortable to communicate findings with department heads.
Skills & Requirements
What we would like to see from you:
- Master/ Bachelor’s Degree
- Native English Speaker (with other languages a plus)
- 5+ years of experience building email marketing funnels
- HTML, CSS, Responsive, Darkmode skills required (other languages a plus)
- Analytical skills and mindset
- Experience working with Customer.io, or comparable program like Active Campaign, a plus
- Experience with marketplace business models
- The largest luxury marketplace in the world with strong backing from experienced investors
- Global work environment and international team
- Ambitious plans and a startup atmosphere
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Dedicated resources to reach set goals
- Benefits include unlimited vacation days and possibility to work fully remote
- Any working tools you might need