JamesEdition is the World's Largest Luxury Marketplace, serving the needs of High-Net-Worth Individuals (HNWIs) in life's most valuable personal transactions. Every month one million visitors from the US, UK, Germany, France, Spain and many other countries from around the globe come to our site in the pursuit of luxury real estate and super cars, private jets, yachts, watches, extraordinary items and experiences in a catalog of more than 200,000 listings from thousands of sellers worldwide. Our focus is to bring buyers and sellers together regardless of where they are in the world, enabling great deals to be made.
Our team is spread out across Europe, and as a remote-first organisation (people choose where to work with complete freedom), we are proud to offer this flexible work-life balance. We consider ourselves a modern goal-oriented organisation with a flat hierarchy, minimum bureaucracy, and high responsibility.
We are looking for a talented creative marketing professional who can assist our agile marketing team to establish the extension of the JamesEdition brand on both new and emerging social media channels. We are looking for an individual who enjoys creating beautiful and engaging content and has an affinity for quality, design, and luxury lifestyle. We believe a role should be a combination of your professional goals and intrinsic motivation so you gain as much out of this opportunity as we do. Your role can grow as creatively as you can imagine it.
Skills & Requirements
What we would like to see from you:
- Take ownership over the JamesEdition Community with building a program to engage regularly with influencers from both luxury lifestyle individuals to professional sellers and dealers.
- Work closely with our VP of Marketing and Chief of Content to develop relevant social media campaigns that align with wider content goals and initiatives.
- Regularly monitor new listings and images being uploaded to JamesEdition to select and curate the best items on our platform, with experience in image/art direction.
- Be responsible for all aspects of managing the content calendar related to social.
- Has skills of graphic design, can develop eye catching content for all channels with text, image and video.
- Monitor, analyse and report on performance
- Research and implement new strategies related to trends and tools; proactively share this knowledge you acquire as domain owner with the team.
What you get from us
- The world's largest luxury classifieds platform with strong backing from experienced investors
- Global work environment and international team
- Ambitious plans and a startup atmosphere
- Dedicated resources to reach set goals
- Competitive compensation including equity
- Unlimited vacation days
- Co-working budget